Individual Coaching Services: 2 Steps to Career Focus
Choose a Career Focus That’s Right for You
This coaching service is all about helping you to focus on just the right career opportunity for you. This could be self-employment, becoming an independent contractor, landing a fulfilling job, or any combination of these. The value of participating in this coaching service is knowing at your very core that what you are choosing to pursue for a career is right for you.
This is a great choice if you are…
- A high school student thinking about what to focus on for college
- A college student looking to narrow in on a career choice
- A woman experiencing a transitional shift in life
- A man changing career paths
- Are unemployed and need to make a choice soon to generate income
- Are considering launching a business for the first time
By signing up for this coaching service, you will…
- Identify 10 to 15 specific strengths that are unique to you
- Align these strengths with multiple, valid and compelling career opportunities
- Understand what your options are for generating income short-term and long-term
- Define what constitutes success for you, both in terms of income and quality of life
- Understand what your options are for acting upon your choices to progress with your career
This 2-hour coaching session provides a platform for identifying your natural strengths, interests and enthusiasm level for different career paths. Your career focus may be traditional employment, self-employment or a combination of both. This is a hands-on process of self-assessment that utilizes interactive exercises to enhance awareness regarding personal preferences and valid career paths. The agenda is flexible based on your interests and needs, and covers the following topics:
- Who am I?
- What do I want?
- What are my options?
- What do I value?
- Where am I at?
- How does all this fit with real world opportunities?
As a result of participating in this coaching session you will know what your career focus is, why it is right for you and what to do about it.
This 1-hour coaching session builds upon your progress in Step 1 by compiling and enhancing a detailed blueprint of your career profile. The process is hands-on and includes:
- Documenting your unique assets that align with your specific career opportunities
- Identifying a path for building upon your career choices
- Introducing available resources specific to supporting your progress
- Providing tools to help you build a foundation from which to begin your new journey
- Having a tangible and meaningful process for tracking and celebrating your success along the way!
As a result of participating in this coaching session you will be empowered to act upon your chosen career path with increased confidence and a solid plan of action.
Coaching Materials & Processes
The above coaching services include the use of interactive exercises, worksheets and some outside research specific to your career interests and objectives. Step 2 is supplemented with a detailed report compiled by your coach that encompasses a summary of what was discussed in Step 1 and proposed action items for supporting your success when implementing Step 2 going forward.
The prerequisite for this coaching service is a desire to advance beyond where you are currently and a willingness to do what it takes to get there.
You may sign up for the 2 Steps to Career Focus à la carte or as a complete coaching package.
|Package/Course Payment Description||Availability||Price|
|2 Steps to Career Focus||By appointment||$475.00 USD (Save $50 over à la carte)|
|à la carte/Course Payment Description||Availability||Price|
|Career Focus: Step 1, Who am I?||By appointment||$295.00 USD|
|Career Focus: Step 2, Where do I begin?||By appointment||$230.00 USD|
Tell Me More…
Got questions? Use our contact form to submit your questions or call us at 603.658.0340, ext. 5#.
“There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our own inherent weakness of purpose.” – Elbert Hubbard