Organizational Development Training
This training program focuses on overcoming organizational challenges that are compromising staff performance. Through a facilitative process of staff engagement, consensus is attained regarding the nature of the problem, as well as developing and implementing a comprehensive solution.
This is a great choice if your agency is…
- Struggling to overcome a chronic organizational challenge that is compromising staff performance
- Looking to enhance collaboration, trust and teamwork among staff
- Seeking to enhance business systems in ways that support staff productivity and outcomes
- Wanting to avoid push-back from staff when implementing new policies and practices
By signing up for this training program, you will…
- Solve organizational challenges
- Build collaboration among staff
- Optimize performance outcomes
- Facilitate mutually productive change
- Possess a blueprint for addressing future challenges in similar ways
In Part 1 of this training program, we will implement a system for identifying organizational problems and laying out potential solutions.
In Part 2, staff will engage in the process of weighing in on the advantages and disadvantages of each solution in order to identify the most optimal options.
Part 3 involves the implementation of the solution identified in Part 2 and a strategy for ensuring its success for all staff members.
In Part 4, staff will learn techniques for tracking the success of the new organizational solution, including methods for encouraging continued feedback and adjustments.
Coaching Materials & Processes
This training program includes instructions and interactive exercises for facilitating collaboration among staff in identifying and overcoming organizational challenges.
Tell Me More…
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Please use our contact form to submit your questions or call us at 603.658.0340, ext. 5#. Thank you.