Self-Employment Resource Network
Connect to business resources with free and low-cost public assistance programs tailored to helping you start, grow and succeed in business.
America’s Small Business Champion’s Network (Network) is the most comprehensive entrepreneurial education and resource referral network in the United States and its territories. Discover and use over 100,000 free and low-cost small business assistance programs, virtual business mentoring platforms, financial templates, sample forms, “how-to” articles and more – all at no charge as a public service created and sponsored by KISBD and hosted by the Foundation of Entrepreneurial Research and Development!
The Network is comprised of three (3) different channels: Virtual Resource Communities, Social Media Channels and Educational Events – both on-line and off-line as follows.
Virtual Resource Communities
- State-specific small business assistance resources at the Business Utility Zone Gateway (BUZGate).
- Veteran-specific small business assistance resources at VetBizGO.
- Women-specific small business assistance resources at BUZGate for Women (BUZGate).
- Youth-specific small business assistance resources at the BUZGate for Youth (BUZGate).
- Individuals with Disabilities-specific (NH only) small business assistance resources at Business Utility Zone for Vocational Rehabilitation (BuzVR.org) .
Social Media Channels
Subscribe To Our Mailing List
(On-line and Off-line)